Body Fantasies fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • If you are looking for a wonderful aromatic body fragrance at a low cost I suggest you try Fresh White Musk Fantasy by Body Fantasies
  • The fragrance is very inexpensive which makes it convenient to wear often
  • I love to spray my pillow with this fragrance

• by Veronica

If you are looking for a wonderful aromatic body fragrance at a low cost I suggest you try Fresh White Musk Fantasy by Body Fantasies. Every time I wear this I get compliments on its aroma. The fragrance is very inexpensive which makes it convenient to wear often. At first I

started to steer away from buying this fragrance because I often find the scent of musk to be too overpowering. That is not the case with this product by Body Fantasies. The aroma is subtle and alluring.

Body Fantasies also makes a fragrance called Cotton Candy Fantasy. One spritz of this ...

• fragrance revived childhood memories of attending the local fair and being instantly drawn to the cotton candy vendor. I usually wear this fragrance at home instead of when I go to work or elsewhere. I love to spray my pillow with this fragrance. It is such a wonderful aroma to
        inhale as I drift off to sleep.

These fragrances can be purchased in 8 oz. containers or in smaller purse size bottles. I always keep a supply of both. The price of Body Fantasies fragrances is so affordable that I can enjoy them as often as I wish and not abuse my budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562004340610930/k2311a0420/4.20.08