Awake movie
  • I loved the movie and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a drama

• by Brooke

I watched the movie awake yesterday. It kept me interested throughout the whole movie. I didn’t want to stop watching it for anything.

The thought of “anesthetic awareness” to me is scary. To think that you are going into surgery and you

are not fully asleep and can still feel what the doctors are doing to you but you can’t move or scream, you are paralyzed.

The thought of that really scares me. The movie was more of a drama to me though than a thriller.

I loved the movie and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a drama. Jessica Alba was great in it.

If you are someone who like to watch movies that have twists this is also a good ...

• Awake movie
      movie for you to watch. My only complain is that they could have made the end just a little longer but overall I am satisfied.

The ending was still very good. I have seen lots of movies where the ending wasn’t good

and it ruined the whole movie.

This was a great drama/triller and kept me interested throughout the whole movie. I would watch it again and I am even considering buying the movie.

You don’t expect what happens when he is in the surgery/under the anesthetic.

Awake movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112004340450830/k2311a0420/4.20.08