Dirty Love movie  » Movies  »
  • Although there are one or two parts that I thought were stupid instead of funny, I still loved the movie
  • I think it is more of a chick flick than for guys but I am sure that some guys out there might like it
  • I think it has a few stupid parts in it but the parts that are funny are so hilarious to me thats why I love the movie so much

• by Brooke

Dirty Love is one of my favorite comedy movies. It will keep you laughing throughout the entire movie.

Jenny Mccarthy is awesome in it.

Although there are one or two parts that I thought were stupid instead of funny, I still loved the movie.

I think it is more of a

chick flick than for guys but I am sure that some guys out there might like it.

Another thing that I loved about the movie was that some of the funny parts were hilarious to me.

You know how some comedy movies now a days are just a ha ha laugh ...

• instead of really funny? well this movie was really funny to me.

This is the first movie that I watched again shortly after watching it the first time.

I have probably watched the movie three times total already.

One time I just fast forwarded to the funny parts.

When you first

start watching the movie you might think it is stupid but if you keep watching it I bet you will like it.

I think it has a few stupid parts in it but the parts that are funny are so hilarious to me thats why I love the movie so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112004340430830/k2311a0420/4.20.08