Philips SA 1200 Mp3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • The only draw back with this player and this applies to probably most MP3 players on the market and that is its lack of DRM capabilities, it cannot play purchased music which is a shame, apart from that a superb player, I recommend the Philips SA 1200 mp3 player to anybody

• by Carl Unger

I recently purchased the Philips SA 1200 MP3 Player and so far it has been a great buy. I purchased it pretty cheap for $25 new from Big W and the quality has been great despite the cheap price.

Space: It has 512mb of space which is plenty for the average user, for me personally it is almost too

much, so I am happy with the space.

Look: The design of thie Philips SA 1200 is much better than most MP3 players on the market, it has a unique shape, different from others that look like a round tube, this one has a few more bends and curves.

Which is a nice change.

Sound quality: The sounds quality is ...

• brilliant, it sounds more crisp and bassy, sounds more like I’m sitting in a room with loud speakers, excellent.

User friendliness: Compared to my previous MP3 player the user friendliness is much better, I understood how to use it pretty much instantly whearas the previous one took me a fair while.

Conclusion: An excellent player, great price, great quality, value

for money. I’ve been very impressed with it so far. The only draw back with this player and this applies to probably most MP3 players on the market and that is its lack of DRM capabilities, it cannot play purchased music which is a shame, apart from that a superb player, I recommend the Philips SA 1200 mp3 player to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162004340400830/k2311a0420/4.20.08