2006 Topps Total Football  » Games  »
  • The reason I love this product so much is that has a great draft class, which gives the set great rookies cards of stars like Reggie Bush, Vince Young, and Joseph Addai
  • I like this product because it is not very expensive like other products nowadays, it is only $1 for a pack, or $3 for a jumbo pack
  • It may not bave the best of most flassy card stock or font, but the cards are simple, which in my opinion gives it a throwback appeal
  • The new design is horrible, and just plain ugly in my opinion

• by persaud1

2006 Topps Total football is one of my favorite card sets of all time. The reason I love this product so much is that has a great draft class, which gives the set great rookies cards of stars like Reggie Bush, Vince Young, and Joseph Addai.

it is only $1 for a pack, or $3 for a jumbo pack.

I like the simplicity of the design that this product has to offer.

It may not bave the best of most flassy card stock or font, but the cards are simple, which in my opinion gives it a throwback appeal.

This is still a great set to ...

• but eventhough it is outdated with the 2007 Topps Total football set, because that set cannot compare.

The new design is horrible, and just plain ugly in my opinion.

The overall composition could have been better for the newer product.

It seems to me that they tried to make it look cheap! That is why I still prefer 2006 Topps

Total football cards anyday over some mediocre or cheap generic card set.

This is a great investment, because of the great draft class of 2006.

And also, they have the rare Tony Romo card of 2006, that has great value now that he has become one the NFL’s elite stars.

You can’t go wrong with this great product.

Happy collecting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282004340380830/k2311a0420/4.20.08