Garnier color naturals  » Cosmetics  »
  • Garnier color naturals is the best way of getting hair colored while going for any parties or functions

• by kcr_8511

Garnier color naturals is the best way of getting hair colored while going for any parties or functions. They come in different colors and one can choose what color they want and what color suits them best.

The best feature about this Garnier product is ofcourse it’s ease of use.

One

need not go to a beauty salon to get the hair colored and they can get the hair colored by themselves comfortably at home.

These color packs come with a small brush with which we can color the hair easily and perfectly.

We just need to apply the lotion they give ...

• and after half an hour we have to rinse the hair with water.

Isn’t that the easiest way of coloring hair? I used to be very bored of going to all parties with same hair style which suits my hair color.

But since I am using Garnier hair color, I can

give small strokes of different colors to my hair and can go to parties with different hair styles.

One can color whole hair or just parts of it with this color naturals and believe me however you color your hair you look beautiful as this is the best thing about Garnier color naturals!

Garnier color naturals
    Lalitha Raman says :

I used Garnier Colour Naturals for the first time very happy to see the results. Just want to know if there is any shampoo to use regularly for colour care or any good shampoo can be used. Pl advise.

ani says :

it is best to use a shampoo for colour care as it helps keep the colour from fading and makes it look healthier. i would suggest using a high end colour care product, such as from the fekkai line as i found those to be good.

Galega says :

Yes, you should color care shampoo.

If you want to protect your the color of hair from wash out, dry out or fade out, you should use the color care shampoo.

I would recommend Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo. This shampoo is specifically designed to protect the Garnier hair dye formula from your hair. It is quite effective to protect the hair dye, if you had used Garnier Color Naturals.

pari says :

Do we need to mix all the cream of garnier color natural and liquid for good result?

ani says :

i’m not sure I compeltely understand but if you’re asking if you should mix the ingredients of the bottle and the tube, then yes you should. you can read the instructions thoroughly and they will tell you exactly what to do. if you don’t want to use all of the product at once you can do a 1 1 ratio and remove the amount that you don’t need and save it separately and only use the amount you need. I usually do touchups like this.

Galega says :

It is not just for good result, but it is the only way you should use Garnier. You are required to mix cream along with developer and liquid and mix the solution. Now, apply the solution in your hair.

Proper mixing is necessary for results. If you don’t mix developer, you may not get any result.

Sushma says :

Hii I’m 26 years old can I use garnier black naturals hair colour as I had a lot of white hair..

Galega says :

Yes, you can definitely use it at this age. Just ensure to go for patch test before starting to use it on the entire scalp.

Anagha says :

Garnier color naturals still contains ammonia. Is it safe to use on my hair?

Galega says :

There are many variants of Garnier Color Natural available in the market. You should buy the one which doesn’t contain Ammonia. You will find the information clearly mentioned on the pack in bold letter - Ammonia FREE.

Atul Kumar says :

It is not good. i used Garnier Hair Colour natural black color on date 20-08-2017 from that time, i am suffering from unbearable headache. So I suggest to every one it’s not good for health. don’t use it.
    it’s my personal experience. it’s not safe my head and eye.

Galega says :

It is clearly mentioned on the pack that users first go through patch or skin allergy test and see if there is any allergic reaction. Had you followed this instruction, you would not have to face this side effect.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312004340360830/k2311a0420/4.20.08