NIVEA moisturizing body lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then one day I bought Nivea moisturizing body lotion and it gave my skin a new life and my skin started to become soft since I started using it
  • The only problem with this lotion is that it is a bit oily in nature and one feels the skin oily when it is applied

• by kcr_8511

I have dry skin and I have always been not pleased with my dry skin. I have always wanted to have soft skin.

Then one day I bought Nivea moisturizing body lotion and it gave my skin a new

life and my skin started to become soft since I started using it.

I have been using this lotion regularly for about a year and I could see a drastic change in the texture of my skin which earlier was very dry.

It is very easy to use as we just need to apply it wherever we want to by giving just a few strokes.

It has a very pleasant fragrance and one doesn’t feel any discomfort regarding ...

• NIVEA moisturizing body lotion
      the fragrance.

The only problem with this lotion is that it is a bit oily in nature and one feels the skin oily when it is applied.

This makes it a bit uncomfortable to the user while working as

the hands feel a bit slippery while carrying anything.

If not for this problem it could have been a perfect lotion for anyone.

Either ways it is very recommended as one can face these slight problems if they are assured of getting soft skin.

sahar says :

NIVEA Moisturising Body Lotion ,can i apply this lotion on my face?

John says :

Yes it’s for Face, Hands Body.

Galega says :

According to the manufacturer, Nivea Moisturizing Body Lotion is intended to be used on the whole body. You can definitely use it on your face without any problem. Just ensure to not mix it with any facial cream that you might be using regularly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312004340350830/k2311a0420/4.20.08