Tea Tree Oil
  • I bought this in particular because I have naturally sensitive skin that can get a little oily
  • I occasionally get breakouts and a friend told me this is good at clearing up problem skin
  • I have noticed that this help clear up some of my pimples after just a few days, so I am really happy with it
  • This is definitely a multi-purpose product, and is a great thing to keep at home

• by EmCa11

After hearing about all of the wonderful benefits of tea tree oil, I became intrigued and wanted to try it for myself. There are many brands that carry it, but the product I purchased was Desert Essence 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil. I found it at my local Rite-Aid. It comes in a 2 ounce bottle and costs about $20. It is kind of expensive for the amount of product you get, but a little

goes a long way.

Tea tree oil is a natural essential oil that comes from the Melaleuca tree which is only found in Australia. It has been used for centuries because of it’s many beneficial cosmetic properties. Traditionally it was inhaled to help treat coughs, colds, and other throat aliments. It is also a natural antiseptic, has antifungal properties, and helps relieve inflammation of the skin.

I bought this in particular because I have naturally sensitive skin that can get a little oily. I occasionally get breakouts and a friend told me this is good at clearing up problem skin. I apply a little bit of the tea tree oil to a cotton ball any spread it across my face after I get out of the shower. It has a nice, almost ‘minty’ scent to it and provides my skin with a cooling sensation. It feels really nice, and never stings. I have noticed ...

• Tea Tree Oil
      that this help clear up some of my pimples after just a few days, so I am really happy with it!

I have also used this to help treat poison ivy. My husband’s family owns a cabin in the woods, and the property is covered in poison ivy. I got a rash this past summer and the tea tree oil not only helped dry it up, it helped relieve the itching. I wasn’t constantly scratching at my

skin, so it was able to heal faster.

Tea tree oil is actually found in a lot of products including face cleansers, cosmetics, deodorants, and even shampoos. It has been proven effective in helping to eliminate dandruff. It also can be found in toothpaste and help relieve mouth sores such as canker sores.

This is definitely a multi-purpose product, and is a great thing to keep at home. You can find it at most grocery stores, drugstores, and natural food stores.

Tea Tree Oil
Alice Norman says :

I have this product in my bathroom cabinet right now. I originally purchased the bottle of Tea Tree oil for the hair nourishing properties. However, I soon discovered that as long as I was using several drops of Tea Tree oil in my shampoo, I was not getting head lice. I work with lots of people daily and have been exposed to head lice but never have had a problem due to the fact Tea Tree oil makes it uncomfortable for head lice to live in my hair. I even had a client who had a terrible case of scabies. I was the aide that assisted him with his personal daily care. Not only did I not catch the scabies mites, I encouraged coworkers to use the Tea Tree oil. It protected use from an infestation. I also use Tea Tree oil in my body wash for the same reasons.

I highly recommend using several drops of Tea Tree oil in your hair and body wash products to protect yourself from lice and scabies infestation.

charlotte bradshaw says :

I have been using this oil for almost 1 year, I have used this for my acne prone skin, I have oily skin so I make sure to use this as a toner at night time, I mixed some drops of tea tree oil with rose water and using cotton, I tone my face and to my wonder my acne and scars are fading away, However it does take time for me it took more then month to show results, just be aware always dilute this oil with water or aloe vera or rose water, or even coconut oil, never use this without diluting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312004340300830/k2311a0420/4.20.08