Storkcraft Aspen Dresser
2.0
  • Another issue we have had is that all the drawers seem to have problems rolling on the tracks
  • It's definitely not worth the $300 we paid for it though

• by EmCa11

We are expecting our first baby in three months, and needed to set up a nursery. We bought this dresser to match a crib from Storkcraft that we had purchased. We were very disappointed. Even though both furniture pieces were the same color finish and made by the same manufacturer, the colors did not match. The dresser

is a lot darker than the crib, and it is very noticeable!

I wanted the dresser with five drawers instead of four, as I wanted a dresser that my daughter would be able to use for many years. At the time, it was worth it for us to pay the extra $50. Boy was I wrong! From the outside, the drawer depth seems to be a full eight inches or so. Once you open the drawer however, the sides are only about four inches tall!! Each drawer only holds about half the amount of clothing it has the capacity to hold. This will never work when my child is older and she needs to store ...

• Storkcraft Aspen Dresser
      bulkier items such as sweaters and jeans.

Another issue we have had is that all the drawers seem to have problems rolling on the tracks. Opening and closing them is not smooth at all! The dresser is made of some solid wood, but there is a lot of wood veneer material as well. The dresser stands about 48

inches tall, 35 inches wide, and 17 inches deep. The only good thing about the product is that it looks fairly nice once it is assembled. It also has a nontoxic finish which is so important when you have teething babies that like to put their mouths on everything! It’s definitely not worth the $300 we paid for it though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572004340180830/k2311a0420/4.20.08