Soft Scrub Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think Soft Scrub is definitely one of the best cleaning products on the market
  • I love that even though this product contains bleach, the scent isn't so strong that it makes you feel as though you are going to pass out

• by EmCa11

I think Soft Scrub is definitely one of the best cleaning products on the market. We have a porcelain kitchen sink, and it always gets these gray scratch marks from pots and pans being moved around inside it. I had tried many spray-on cleaners with bleach, and nothing would lighten them. I then tried soft scrub, and with just a few

swipes of the cleaner and a sponge, the marks were gone. It’s great because it has very fine granules that make it a very effective cleanser. It is still soft enough though that it won’t scratch surfaces.

I also like using it in the bathroom. We have hard water, and soap scum builds up very easily. It also discolors our tub and ...

• tile. I use a sponge and wipe soft scrub all over the tub and walls. After sitting for ten minutes, I rinse it off and every thing just sparkles. I love that even though this product contains bleach, the scent isn’t so strong that it makes you feel as though you are going to pass out.

Soft Scrub also makes several cleansers

that are is bleach free. It’s a great way to clean kitchen appliances and even remove mold and mildew from the siding on your home.

Soft Scrub comes in a 24 ounce container with a cap that flips open for easy dispensing. You can find it at grocery stores everywhere, and is around $5. If you haven’t already, give it a try. It works great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312004340170830/k2311a0420/4.20.08