Slim Fast Optima Chocolate Cookie Dough

• by Brian Cote

Slim Fast Optima Chocolate Cookie Dough bars are amazing. I don’t really follow the Slim Fast plan or anything like that, but I tend to skip lunch, which has me ravenous by the time that I get home for dinner.

I decided that I needed something that I could eat

at my desk while at work.

Something that would not make me feel stuffed, but would keep me satisfied until I got home, and could get some dinner.

I decided to try the Slim Fast Optima Chocolate Cookie Dough bar because I am a chocoholic, and my favorite ice cream ...

• is cookie dough.

The bar is amazing! The most important thing to me was that it taste good.

This bar actually tastes like an expensive treat.

It is so good that you would think that it was junk food, but its not.

It only has 220 calories and it keeps

me going until I get home.

This bar is low in fat, and really kills my sweet tooth cravings.

I would recommend this bar to anyone who is following the Slim Fast plan, or to anyone looking to try a food that will keep you satisfied for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272004340100830/k2311a0420/4.20.08