August Rush movie  » Movies  »
  • Now I like movies as much as the next person, and I'm here to tell you that I loved this movie
  • I think she has the best lines in the whole movie
  • They all agree with me that it is a good movie

• by Misty Gilbert

My review is on the movie August Rush. Now I like movies as much as the next person, and I’m here to tell you that I loved this movie. It stars Kerri Russell and Robin Williams in it. It even has that little boy who plays from the Spiderwick Chronicals and Charlie and the Chocolote Factory, him playing Charlie of course.

It is full of heart and soul. There is beautiful music in it.

And I don’t know where they found all these adorable children to play in this movie but man are they cute. Especally this little black girl. I think she has the best lines in the whole movie. And she has a singing voice to match.

If you are into a movie that has a lot of heart and soul in it then this one is for you. It’s about a little orphan boy who is ...

• set on finding his parents through music. He has adventures though the streets of New York to where he ends up at a very prestige school Julliard.

Through all of this adventure he meets his real father not knowing that it is him and they literally have a guitar jam together. The only thing that I did not like about this movie is the ending it left me wanting more. I have watched it with 3

other people, my 2 best friends and my husband. They all agree with me that it is a good movie. Now I wouldn’t call it a chick flick because one of my best friends that watched with me her husband saw it too and to tell you the truth both of our husband liked it.

And we have been married long enough that they don’t need to be saying they like something just because we do.

August Rush movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111904340011030/k2311a0419/4.19.08