Nasacort AQ Nasal Spray  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • My wife did not experience this problem, and has continued to use it successfully

• by Andrew Charles Gwin

Nasacort AQ Nasal Spray was prescribed to me by my doctor after I had unsuccessfully used Flonase as a nasal spray for my allergies and almost constantly stuffed up sinus cavities. Flonase had made me have migraines.

The doctor told me that Nasacort did not have the preservatives in it that Flonase did, and therefore would not cause the headaches.

I began using Nasacort AQ, and

it was a miracle cure! My head was clear, my sinuses became instantly free, and I could breathe again! I used Nasacort AQ according to the directions and did not have any unpleasant side effects whatsoever.

I was experiencing clear, clean, breathing and true relief from allergy suffering.

My wife also switched from Flonase to Nasacort AQ, and she also has had great success with ...

• the product.

No headaches, no nose bleeds, no side effects whatsoever.

After using Nasacort AQ for about six months, my sinuses began to feel stuffy again, despite using Nasacort AQ.

I had not changed anything in the manner that I used the product, but my allergy symptoms returned full force.

Nasacort AQ did not relieve the symptoms anymore, it was as though I had become

immune to it, or my body no longer responded to the medication.

If I use the nasal spray, it’s as though didn’t use it, my head still remains stuffy, my sinus cavities remain full.

I somehow have adapted to it, and it is useless to me now.

My wife did not experience this problem, and has continued to use it successfully; she is still enjoying complete relief using Nasacort AQ.

Nasacort AQ Nasal Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261804339840330/k2311a0418/4.18.08