Munich movie  » Movies  »
  • I was particulary impressed by the focus point of the story
  • In my opinion, he does an excellent job interpreting the role of Avner

• by janet

I definitly had to watch this movie because, apart from being a Stefen Spielberg movie, it was filmed mostly in my native country, Malta. I was particulary impressed by the focus point of the story. This is not a movie about terrorism, but it is a movie about the emotions and

feeling of a terrorist. We generally assume that they have none, however if you watch this movie you see that they do have.

“Munich” ia all about the acting skills of the acter, Eric Bana. In my opinion, he does an excellent job interpreting the role of Avner. It is a pity ...

• that he wasn’t nominated for an Oscar for this role. It also has to be said that “Munich” was nominated for five Oscars and ended up not winning anything.

I remember that Steven Spielberg was very secretive about this movie project. When he was in Malta, some Maltese journalists tried to interview

him but he refused to give any interviews. My only critisicm is that some scenes in the movie are very strong to digest.

On the whole, the message after “Munich” is that even terrorists have a heart sometime. “Munich” is a movie that makes you really thing about life and our society today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111804339790330/k2311a0418/4.18.08