Samsung washing machine  » Electronics  »
  • I purchased semi automatic Samsung washing machine 8 months ago and so far it has proved to me a smart choice

• by kayoum

I purchased semi automatic Samsung washing machine 8 months ago and so far it has proved to me a smart choice. It’s capacity is 7.5 kg, top loading with two tubs, one for washing and the other one for drying.

When we (I along with my wife) started from our home we thought of purchasing

Electolux. But before finalizing the machine we decided to check out other options also and in the process we went on to visit quite a few showrooms of different brands. After considering many features and qualities we finalized samsung.

It is not only good looking but user friendly also. With in no time after delivery, I ...

• got a call from the costumer care about the safe delivery of the machine.

Very next day one of the company engineers came to check the proper functioning of the machine. Not only that for the next three months I was receiving weekly call about the working/functioning of the machine.

Further to add there

was a very easy going, step by step operation manual with added feature of normal maintenance which can be performed by any layman.

Presently machine is being used by my wife, maid, myself (whenever my wife is not around) and at times by my elder son. Yet machine is performing nicely.

Well done samsung.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161804339760330/k2311a0418/4.18.08