Everyuth Derma care face wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I suggest them to use the face wash for their face instead of using any kind of soaps
  • The face washes give the best quality wash to the face and they never let our skin to be dry or dull
  • I recommend all the girls and the women to try the Everyuth derma care face wash at least once
  • It is my personal experience that the face wash is always good then the soaps to wash the face

• by shree

Those who want to have the clear skin on their face especially; I suggest them to use the face wash for their face instead of using any kind of soaps. The face washes give the best quality wash to the face and they never let our skin to be dry or dull.

That is the reason why I use the Everyuth derma care face wash for my face in all the seasons.

The everyuth derma care face wash is a good product and gives my face the complete freshness feeling even after a very long time after washing my face.

I feel my skin ...

• breathes better and better and also looks glowing all the time since I use the everyuth derma care face wash.

Not only during the winter even during the summer and rainy reasons I only use the Evertuth derma care face wash to wash my face.

The face wash makes my skin look

bright and it does not make my skin too oily nor dry however the weather condition is.

I recommend all the girls and the women to try the Everyuth derma care face wash at least once.

It is my personal experience that the face wash is always good then the soaps to wash the face.

daks says :

It`s allowed to use POND`s white beauty detox for men..???

Galega says :

It is specially made for female skin keeping in mind the special requirements. Being a male, you should avoid using it. You should look for a suitable alternative.

divyakant says :

when was the everyuth face wash derma care lounched? how many shares are in the market of this product?? what is the position of this product in the market? and in which ranges is it available?

Galega says :

Everyuth Face Derma was launched in 1995. This brand is actually owned by Zydus Cadila, an Indian pharmaceutical major. It is among top five personal care brand of India. It doesn’t hold any position outside India. This brand is available only in the category of personal care - both men and women.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311804339750330/k2311a0418/4.18.08