License to Wed  » Movies  »
  • Unfortunately, I caught it on DVD rather than from the cinema itself, but it's better than nothing
  • Ben is acted by Jon Krasinski and I think they have a very good chemistry together really
  • And I'm definitely not going to spoil the rest of the story for you

• by eryana09

I didn’t know that License to Wed is a fun movie to watch. Unfortunately, I caught it on DVD rather than from the cinema itself, but it’s better than nothing.

This movie stars Mandy Moore (my favorite actress), and in this movie, she is known as Sadie. She is very much in love with Ben,

a very funny and romantic guy whom she bumped into. Ben is acted by Jon Krasinski and I think they have a very good chemistry together really. But after getting to know each other, and not long after, Ben proposed to Sadie. So, here is the funny part. They decided to choose ...

• a location to get married and was told that they could only get married like 2 years from now. And the real fast one was 3 weeks in advance. They then decided to take the “faster” slot but there were terms and conditions that they had to follow.

Out of the 3, I think that

the best was the “no sex” part and that made everyone at the movies laugh like mad. You should see the reaction of Ben. And I’m definitely not going to spoil the rest of the story for you. This is a very good and funny romantic comedy and I might watch it again this weekend.

License to Wed

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111804339690330/k2311a0418/4.18.08