Dollar Tree Barboursville WV
2014 Thundering Herd Drive Barboursville, WV 25504
  • While most Dollar Tree locations are crammed full of useless things that I wouldn't even consider buying this location has long aisles full of useful products that I would buy in a heartbeat

• by k lindamood

Gift bags, personal hygiene products, household products, beauty products, kitchen products; all these can end up costing you a fortune if you are not careful. Before you realize it you have spent your rent money on all these things without even noticing it.

However, if you are frugal with your money you can make it go far.

One

of my favorite places to shop for certain products is the dollar store.

I have been in a lot of dollar stores but my new favorite is The Dollar Tree located in Barboursville, WV.

While most Dollar Tree locations are crammed full of useless things that I wouldn’t even consider buying this location has long aisles full of ...

• useful products that I would buy in a heartbeat.

Most Dollar Tree stores are very tiny but this one feels like you are shopping in a large department store.

In a matter of minutes I can fill a basket with thing that are both useful and cheap.

When you live on a budget like my husband and

I do it’s nice to know that a store like this exists.

When I get the urge to go spend lots of money on something stupid I take a trip to the Dollar General store in Barboursville.

I have found the staff to be pleasant and better yet I don’t feel guilty when I walk out the doors

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241804339680330/k2311a0418/4.18.08