Police Woman - The Complete First Season  » Movies  »
1.0
  • There are some veteran actors which I can't really remember and basically the story is about this woman police officer who is really a good officer and does her job well

• by eryana09

This movie DVD, Police Woman - The Complete First Season is really lame. There is truly nothing at all that I could comment on which would give it even the tiniest bit of positiveness.

It is inspired from the TV series which have up to 23 episodes of plots or something.

In

the movie version, Angie Dickinson is the actress in this movie and I have to say that she’s really gorgeous.

The plots are quite cleverly written, but there is a lack of action sequence plus none really good twists and turns.

In short, there is certainly “no kick” at all and I find ...

• the plot at times truly useless.

There are some veteran actors which I can’t really remember and basically the story is about this woman police officer who is really a good officer and does her job well.

And there are certain obstacles which she has to face.

But this movie has the bunch of

fans as well; like for instance my whole family love it.

My mom said that the TV show episodes were a rave last time, and I don’t really get it.

Honestly speaking.

This is a bit like Charlie’s Angels type of movie and I am seriously sleepy watching this.

Sorry folks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111804339670330/k2311a0418/4.18.08