Epson EMP-TW700 Home Cinema Projector  » Electronics  »
  • Epson's EMP-TW700 Home cinema projector has done a fine job, but again I should note that lately it has dropped out a couple of times for no reason which is a worry, if that wasn't the case I would highly recommend this projector so then I cannot recommend this projector to you but I would not totally rule this one out, it should come with a handy warranty

• by Carl Unger

The Epson EMP-TW700 was initially bought for it’s future proofability. It is capable of doing Blu-Ray/HD movies which is a must.

The projector was bought quite cheap and has listed alot of features, it was value for money (or so I thought)

For the first few months we had no problems with it, it performed fantastically but recently it has dropped out sometimes for

no reason, we’re not sure if it was the bulb giving out and if so it is giving out along time before it’s supposed to. So that is quite dissapointing, a drop out hasn’t happend in a while though.

The picture which the Epson EMP-TW700 produces is great, no complaints there, it can do many typed of screen displays, weather you want it ...

• zoomed in, full picture etc

The remote control is pretty easy to operate and very user friendly which saved us alot of time. I just wanted to spend time watching DVDs not bothering around with the remote control instead.

The look of the projector is very professional, looks very nice and adds to the room which is great.

Conclusion: Epson’s EMP-TW700 Home cinema projector has

done a fine job, but again I should note that lately it has dropped out a couple of times for no reason which is a worry, if that wasn’t the case I would highly recommend this projector so then I cannot recommend this projector to you but I would not totally rule this one out, it should come with a handy warranty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161804339650330/k2311a0418/4.18.08