Pulse CD  » Music  »
  • However, if you are into dancing wildly, exercising and just distressing yourself, I definitely recommend buying this Pulse album since it has a lot of great amazing tracks

• by eryana09

I always love tune to a good dance music. And in this Pulse album, there’s lots of reason to dance and at the same time, exercise. This CD album features lots of CD compilation albums and certainly every track gives me some kind of adrenaline pumping and pushing. The CD cover is

a basic black with green Pulse wordings and there are lots to listen to.

I’m not actually a very good fan of techno music nor trance. I’m more into the relaxing types of music, but this one really takes the icing off the cake. The more I listen to the tracks, I get addicted ...

• the more. I feel like there are endless music to listen to the whole time and I even brought when I drive and listen to it as I drive along.

Another thing that you might want to take note is the song “What is Love”. This is really amazingly sweet and up-tempo. The

songs in this CD album are not all lovey dovey kind, so if you are looking for those types, then this CD is not for you. However, if you are into dancing wildly, exercising and just distressing yourself, I definitely recommend buying this Pulse album since it has a lot of great amazing tracks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141704339630230/k2311a0417/4.17.08