Philippine Airlines
  • Well I live in Australia and I've flown with Philippine airlines lots of times, the longest trip being from Manila to Melbourne then to Sydney but recently I went from Ho Chi Minh City to Manila and I was really impressed once again
  • In terms of staff friendliness Philippine Airlines is the best
  • Entertainment in the plane was fine, the flight wasn't long enough to have a movie on it but they showed a few interesting shows on the TV screens, the radio wasn't too bad, similar to alot of other airlines, maybe even a little better

• by Carl Unger

Well I live in Australia and I’ve flown with Philippine airlines lots of times, the longest trip being from Manila to Melbourne then to Sydney but recently I went from Ho Chi Minh City to Manila and I was really impressed once again.

What I really like about Philippine Airlines is their friendly staff, they smile alot, are very friendly and polite. Philippines having English

as one of their national languages helps as it means I can understand them clearly. In terms of staff friendliness Philippine Airlines is the best.

The plane itself seemed fairly new and modern, the TVs looked more modern than the TVs in other airlines. I just feel better flying in a more modern plain and I’m sure you would too for many reasons.

The interior looked nice,

• it has attractive blue seats, looked very nice and clean.

Entertainment in the plane was fine, the flight wasn’t long enough to have a movie on it but they showed a few interesting shows on the TV screens, the radio wasn’t too bad, similar to alot of other airlines, maybe even a little better.

The food was really nice, If I can remember correctly their food is

Western/Asian food.

Conclusion: I can’t find anything bad to say about Philippine airlines, I really enjoy their flights and there is certainly a big difference compared to many other airlines. I’m not saying it’s the best in the world (it could be arguably, depending on what you’re looking for) but I am saying that it is a great airline which people should not hesitate to use.

Philippine Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401704339620230/k2311a0417/4.17.08