Shure SE210  » Electronics  »
  • The first thing I must say about the SE210's is they are amazing at noise canceling
  • I wouldn't recommend these headphones to bass loving people because they are mild on the bass, these headphones are for audio purists who want a equal amount of everything
  • I also noticed that they are pretty efficient and you don't need the volume up so high, so that could help the battery life on your MP3 player/Ipod
  • The first problem I had was that when you pull them out of your ears, they collect ear wax

• by Temp Guerriero

I picked up my Shure SE210’s at Best Buy for 150$, but it was money well spent. The first thing I must say about the SE210’s is they are amazing at noise canceling. I also have a pair of Sony MDR EX71’s, the SE210 headphones are MUCH better at noise canceling, they are great for planes and noisy environments. They come with a nice carrying case, a extension cable, a headphone cleaner and about 10 different sleeves for your ears. Compared to the Sony’s they fit MUCH better, it may takes some time to find a good sleeve (30 minuets or so) but once you do they sound and feel amazing. But the

real reason that you want some good headphones is for the way that they sound and these sound AMAZING. You will hear things in the music you listen to that you have never heard before, when you listen to your favorite song it will sound like you are listening to it for the first time. The highs are nice and sharp, the mids are clear and crisp and the lows are there when you need them. I wouldn’t recommend these headphones to bass loving people because they are mild on the bass, these headphones are for audio purists who want a equal amount of everything. I did listen to some rap songs with ...

• them and I did enjoy them because they weren’t so “boomy”. I also noticed that they are pretty efficient and you don’t need the volume up so high, so that could help the battery life on your MP3 player/Ipod.

I do have a few problems/complaints about them so far. The first problem I had was that when you pull them out of your ears, they collect ear wax. Now this may not be a big problem, but if your a person that likes sharing your headphones this might not be the ideal set of headphones for you (along with any other “in ear” headphones).

They also take a bit of time to get used

to in your ears, when I first got mine they hurt to put them in my ears. It has been about 2 months and that pain went away after about 2 weeks. When I first got them I was trying on sleeves and to remove them you need to pull pretty hard on the sleeve to get it to come off.

So heres a quick review

Pro Amazing audio quality Lots of sleeves to choose from Comfortable after a while Noise Canceling is amazing

Cons They are in ear headphones so they attract ear wax These are not for bass lovers They take a while for your ears to get used to them

Feel free to contact me on AIM or Yahoo at anytime my SN is swimmer2361!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161704339550230/k2311a0417/4.17.08