Forest Gump The Movie
  • If I am to rank my favorite films, Forest Gump will definitely find its place among the top 10
  • What I like most about the film is its positiveness

• by Geoiliev
      If I am to rank my favorite films, Forest Gump will definitely find its place among the top 10. The movie was released back in 1994 and maybe most of you have watched it.

Starring is

Tom Hanks and the movie is directed by Robert Zemeckis.

What I like most about the film is its positiveness.

Forest (Tom Hanks) does not lose his zest for life even for a moment despite all ...

• the setbacks that life imposes on him and the fact that his love, Jenny (Robin Wright Penn), keeps eluding him.

The film taught me not to lose faith and not to despair of difficult moments in life.

The soundtrack of the movie is also magnificent and definitely helps some romantic tears fall down your cheeks as the movie goes on.

There are not many movies out there which deserve a better 10 than Forest Gump.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120233950428/k2311a022/2.2.06