Mobic  » Medicine  »
  • I didn't get serious stomach problems but, it definitely hurt my stomach
  • Unfortunately, Mobic didn't work for me but, it would be worth looking into for anyone with rheumatoid arthritis

• by mbowie

I have rheumatoid arthritis. I have tried many medications over the years. Some have worked well and some have not. One medicine I tried, several years ago, was Mobic.

Mobic is Meloxicam. It a steroid free anti-inflammatory medicine. It is used for rheumatoid arthritis and

osteoporosis. It can be used for other conditions but, I don’t know what else it can be used for. Mobic is in a group of drugs called NSAID. One of the cautions of Mobic is that it can increase the risk of serious stomach problems. I didn’t ...

• get serious stomach problems but, it definitely hurt my stomach. I would get horrible stomach cramps while taking Mobic. I was not able to take Mobic for very long. I do not have happy memories of Mobic. I do believe that it has worked well for some
        people. I would be careful with it and make sure that anyone using it follow their doctor’s directions. Mobic comes in tablet form and suspension form. I took the tablets.

Unfortunately, Mobic didn’t work for me but, it would be worth looking into for anyone with rheumatoid arthritis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261704339480230/k2311a0417/4.17.08