Alamag Plus  » Medicine  »
  • They do not have a real strong cherry flavor, which I love and they do not leave a chalky aftertaste or bad taste in your mouth once you have chewed up and swallowed the tablet

• by Angie Schilling

Have you ever had heartburn that just would not go away? Have I ever got a product for you to try. My boyfriend introduced me to Alamag Plus tablets and they work so great. They really are a lifesaver.

Alamag Plus tablets are used for the relief of heartburn, sour or

upset stomach, symptoms of gas, and acid indigestion. Each tablet has 200 mg of aluminum hydroxide, 200 mg of magnesium hydroxide, and 25 mg of simethicone.

These tablets come in a cherry flavor. I find the taste to be pretty good.

They do not have a real strong cherry flavor, which I love and they do not leave a chalky aftertaste or bad taste in your mouth once you have chewed up and swallowed the tablet. I have taken these tablets on several occassions when I have had heartburn.

Within a few minutes, I feel relief and my heartburn is gone. Even my boyfriend commented on ...

• Alamag Plus
      how well and fast they work.

While I live to chew my up right away, he prefers to suck on them and says they work really fast on him doing it that way as well. These tablets work on existing acid in the stomach and will not prevent heartburn from occuring, but will put

an end to your pain when heartburn does arrive.

I have never bought these from a store, so I do not know the price range on these tablets. My boyfriend gets them out fo the machine at work.

For 2 tablets, they are a quarter. Not a bad price to pay for putting heartburn to an end!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261704339450230/k2311a0417/4.17.08