IPhone  » Phones  »
  • I have enjoyed my IPhone and use it all the time
  • I owned a Blackberry Pearl before and trying to text message was an absolute terrible experience
  • I know I am not alone feeling this way about the phone
  • I think with all the young individuals out in the world that buy all kinds of entertainment at huge prices, we most likely will never see Itunes go away

• by Andrew Charles Gwin

This is the ultimate phone that can play music, play movies, and produce great photos. This phone holds true to its promises. I have enjoyed my IPhone and use it all the time.

There are some great qualities which I will focus on for the time being. Instead of the old push buttons that we all grew up with on the old cellular phones, this phone has a great touch screen that you can use to tap to get results the old phones just do not offer.

I owned a Blackberry Pearl before and trying to

text message was an absolute terrible experience. The three letters are assigned to each key and trying to get the second and third to come up is just too annoying to even try.

With Iphone you just touch the letter you are wanting and it is as easy as that. The operating system that this phone uses is incredible.

You find just about anything that looking for. Its voicemail is easy to use and you can even select which voicemails that you want to listen to in any order.

The contact list is easy to bring ...

• up and thanks to the touch screen it is even easier to enter new contact information into the phone. The only real complaint that I have with my Iphone is the music and movies.

It is great that the Iphone has great features to play music and watch movies. I do not agree with Itunes.

I hate the program and I do not enjoy the hassle of trying to get music and movies through apple. This is a means to control the user to buy through Apple.

I know I am not alone feeling this way

about the phone. I hope that this will eventually go away.

I think with all the young individuals out in the world that buy all kinds of entertainment at huge prices, we most likely will never see Itunes go away. If you want an easy phone to navigate then this phone is for you.

If you want a phone that gives you easy text messaging then this phone is for you. If you want a phone that can play movies and music well then you could probably find better cellular phones on the market that do a better job.

IPhone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371704339430230/k2311a0417/4.17.08