HomeWard Bound: The Incredible Journey  » Movies  »
  • I love animals and I recommend this movie to any family who feels the same way
  • I recommend this movie for children also, but be careful, it may inspire them to get a dog

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

Homeward Bound: Lost in San Francisco is about three animals lost in the wilderness who have to use their instincts and determination to find their way home. It starts when their human owners have to leave them in the country with another human friend temporarily who lives hundreds of miles away.

After a little while, staying with the

human friend, they start to worry that maybe something is wrong with their humans, so they journey on their way home.

On their journey, they cross the beautiful sierra mountains and encounter unsuspected terrors, from Grizzly Bears to Mountain Lions.

It is a journey that you can’t forget with three wonderful animals that you won’t forget.

This movie is ...

• one of inspiration, in my personal opinion.

It is full of surprises and other things that will make you jump out of your seat.

The three animals are loving and always stick together no matter what.

I have purchased this movie and placed it in my movie collection because whenever I want to think about animals I used to

have, this movie inspires me.

I love animals and I recommend this movie to any family who feels the same way.

Your animals might enjoy watching this movie also.

My Labrador Retriever watches this movie and talks when ever something exciting happens.

I recommend this movie for children also, but be careful, it may inspire them to get a dog!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111704339390230/k2311a0417/4.17.08