Homeward Bound II Lost in San Francisco  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed this movie featuring these three lovable animals
  • The first one was full of more adventure, but this movie was more realistic, in my opinion

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

Homeward Bound II Lost in San Francisco is about two dogs and one cat who, when vacationing with their family, are lost in San Francisco, California, on their own, to find their way back home. Chance, Shadow, and Sassy have to get through the mean unfamilliar streets of the city to find their

way across the Golden Gate Bridge.

What an ADVENTURE!!! On their way, they run into unsuspecting tourist, hazards never before seen by the four-legged animal, and many new smells they have never experienced before.

This is quite an adventure for the four-legged and the two-legged alike.

I enjoyed this movie featuring these three ...

• lovable animals.

The cat was especially adorable.

I purchased this movie as a set.

This movie is the second in the collection of two movie.

The first one was full of more adventure, but this movie was more realistic, in my opinion.

The fact that animals are depicted as smarter than most humans,

in this movie, is astonishingly true.

I have three, no four, dogs myself and I don’t know how they know some of the things that they do.

This is a wonderful family movie, especially if you love dogs and cats.

It is apart of my family’s movie collection and will be for many years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111704339380230/k2311a0417/4.17.08