Lysol Disinfectant Summer Breeze Scent  » Housewares  »
  • I purchase the Summer Breeze Scent spray to experience an outdoor scent iside the house
  • Not everyone will agree with me when I say that this scent reminds me of afternoons after rain
  • I love to use this Lysol, especially in the bathroom, and in the kitchen
  • I wouldn't recommend leaving this type of air freshner around children because it can be harmful if it is sprayed into their eyes, OR if it is inhaled too much at one time

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

Lysol Disinfectant spray is a refreshing thing to have around your home. It is 99.

99% effective against all germs AND it has a wonderful mistifying smell that covers all household odors.

I purchase the Summer Breeze Scent spray to experience an outdoor scent iside the house.

Not everyone will agree with me when I say

that this scent reminds me of afternoons after rain.

I love to use this Lysol, especially in the bathroom, and in the kitchen.

Not only can you use this Lysol Disinfectant as an air freshner, but I also use it, myself, for a cleaning spray.

It works on surfaces just as great as it works ...

• in the air.

I love it! My sister playfully sprays me with it when I cough during cold season, because she knows that the smell of this stuff clears my sinuses.

I wouldn’t recommend leaving this type of air freshner around children because it can be harmful if it is sprayed into their eyes, OR

if it is inhaled too much at one time.

I enjoy this refreshing spray.

When I visit the store, I always buy the biggest cans and I get more than one at a time.

I never want to run out of it.

I always want to make sure that I have some left to spare.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531704339370230/k2311a0417/4.17.08