Schick Intuition Razor for Women
  • I like it so much, I just go into the bath, I don't have to lather up my legs, the Schick Intuition Razor for Women, was great
  • It cost me around $9.00 for the initial pack which contained the razor and a package of replacement blades
  • I would recommend for woment who want a feminie razor to buy this one

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I went to CVS in Dundalk Md to buy my razor for my legs and underarms. I purcahsed the Schick Intuition Razor for Women.

I like it so much, I just go into the bath, I don’t have to lather up my legs, the Schick Intuition Razor for Women, was great.

There was a skin conditioning solid around the razor so I didn’t have to steal my husbands shaving cream, which I always do anyway.

When

the blade dulled all I had to do was pop off the old one and slide the new one on in its place.

It was so easy and that is what I like about it.

The style of the Schick Intuition Razor fit nicely in my hand, so it was easy to get behind my knees and those tight places by your ankles without nicking myself.

The replacement blades have a a touch of aloe in them ...

• to.

and the Schick Intuition Razor for women worked just great.

It cost me around $9 for the initial pack which contained the razor and a package of replacement blades.

I keep theSchick Intuition for for women in a container in the bathroom so that I have easy access to it.

It was a very good buy and I do not think that I would like to switch to another brand.

I really like the feel

it has and the way that my legs feel really closely shaved when I use the Schick Intuition Razor.

I would recommend for woment who want a feminie razor to buy this one.

I have saved money because now I don’t have to buy two cans of shaving cream a t a time one for my husband and one for myself.

Schick Intuition Razor for Women

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704339360230/k2311a0417/4.17.08