Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes  » Cosmetics  »
  • After just a week of using these cloths I had noticed a dramatic improvement in my complexion

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I really enjoy shopping and there are times when I just like everyone else cannot always afford the same quality that I would normally buy. I was in Walmart and looked at the Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes, when I read the ingredients of the Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes and compared them to the ingredients of my favorite product Oil of Olay,

they were almost exactly the same.

the Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes comes in a box that containes 120 towellettes for under six dollars.

So I purchased the cheaper the Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

The the Equate Facial Cleansing Towelettes are designed to remove make up and cleanse the skin, they are pre-moistened and safe to use on even the most sensitive ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704339310130/k2311a0417/4.17.08