MERITUS Mandarin Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
333 Orchard Road , Singapore 238867
  • One of my favourite hotels whenever I am in Singapore is Meritus Mandarin Hotel
  • I enjoyed Chinese food at the Pine Court Restaurant in the hotel, and delicious buffet lunches

• by Mark Williams

I travel quite often to Southeast Asia region on business trips. One of my favourite hotels whenever I am in Singapore is Meritus Mandarin Hotel.

It is very much centrally located in the City, right on Orchard Road, one of the main roads of Singapore.

Taxis are easily available along Orchard Road.

/> All the hotel staff members are so friendly and courteous, with due respect and attention to the needs and wishes of the hotel guests.

I felt so at home every time I am there.

The rooms are very spacious and the beds are very comfortable.

It is a 40-storey hotel, prominent from a ...

• distance.

There are many shops along Orchard Road for all you wish to buy.

There is a shopping center, Lucky Plaza, just a walking distance away.

There are hundreds of shops where I can buy things at bargain prices.

I enjoyed Chinese food at the Pine Court Restaurant in the hotel, and delicious

buffet lunches ! Chicken Rice, a speciality of Singapore is one of my favourites.

I was once at the Mandarin at Christmas time.

It was so joyous time, with Christmas songs and music played late into the night on Orchard Road.

I certainly will go back to Meritus Mandarin Hotel the next time I visit Singapore.

MERITUS Mandarin Hotel Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21704339290130/k2311a0417/4.17.08