Garnier sun control moisturiser  » Cosmetics  »
  • But I only love to buy the products which are not only good branded ones, and which also work the best for me

• by shree

All the men and women must use the sun protection crèmes or lotions especially during the summer seasons. That is what even I do.

But I only love to buy the products which are not only good branded ones, and which also work the best for me.

Now I am going

to talk about the sun control crème, which I used, that is Garnier sun control moisturiser.

I am the fan of most of the garnier products and that is how I even tried the Garnier sun control moisturiser.

My skin is delicate and that is why I give a lot of ...

• time and patience to my skin.

But since I am using the garnier sun control moisturiser crème it has become little easy for me to maintain the beauty of my skin even in the hot sunny days.

I had some red rashes on my skin, which used to happen due to a

lot of sun but now as I am using the garnier sun control moisturiser now I feel my skin good in fact very good.

I recommend this product to be used.

We should not take any chance or risk in case of our health and our skin to be fit and fine.

Udaya says :

I`m from Sri Lanka and I bought a Garnier sun control moisturiser 3 days before. I`m a boy 20 and wish to know that can I use it? or is it best for Ladies?

Galega says :

You can definitely use Garnier sun control moisturiser at 20 years of age. Even teenagers can also use it. The product is not gender sensitive and suitable for both male and female.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311704339150130/k2311a0417/4.17.08