Britania marie gold biscuits  » Food  »
  • The Britannia Marie gold biscuits are one of my all time favourite biscuits because of many such reasons
  • Some times when I have to attend the UN expected guest at my home, I prefer to serve these biscuits along with the cup of hot tea
  • The second reason for which I like these biscuits is that using these biscuits I can make any kind of snacks
  • Some times I chop some vegetable and using some cheese I make very interesting toppings for these biscuits
  • The cost of these biscuits is lesser then any kind of cream biscuits but it has a very excellent taste, which is not very heavy but tasty

• by shree

The Britannia Marie gold biscuits are one of my all time favourite biscuits because of many such reasons. First of all these biscuits are very light and they do not contain any kind of heavy fat content.

It gives very good taste.

These biscuits are very crispy and

give very good company to have it along with the tea or coffee in the evening.

Some times when I have to attend the UN expected guest at my home, I prefer to serve these biscuits along with the cup of hot tea.

The second reason for which I ...

• like these biscuits is that using these biscuits I can make any kind of snacks.

Some times I chop some vegetable and using some cheese I make very interesting toppings for these biscuits.

My kids love to eat these biscuits with the vegetable toppings as it gives spicy and

crunchy taste.

The cost of these biscuits is lesser then any kind of cream biscuits but it has a very excellent taste, which is not very heavy but tasty.

These biscuits give me very good company when I go for travelling and also when I am a little hungry during my outings.

hansi says :

i want to know about the life cycle of britania gold marie biscuits.

Galega says :

As far as life cycle is concerned of this biscuit, then it can be clubbed into phase 3 that is maturity phase. Saturation of market is the key indication of a product being in maturity stage of its life cycle.

Swetha says :

is Marie gold biscuit will raise weight

Galega says :

No. Britania Marie Gold biscuit won’t help you to gain height. Neither the manufacturer claims such type of things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271704339130130/k2311a0417/4.17.08