Air Wolf  » TV  »
  • I think Air Wolf shows us that a true hero doesn't have to ride up in a horse, he can also fly in a chopper like Air Wolf

• by MysticPen

Air Wolf is a very cool TV show that is about a really fast chopper that can fly faster than the speed of sound. That chopper is called Air Wolf. It’s the story of a chopper who also has really high tech weapons like mini misseles and machine guns.

The chopper is black and has a very cool shape. I always liked to watch

Air Wolf as a kid, because the chopper always looked really cool.

I also always used to like the theme music to this show. Air Wolf is no longer on air but you can watch it on hulu.

com for free. Air Wolf is a really cool show, because it has a lot of action and it’s the first movie where I saw a cool ...

• chopper like Air Wolf.

I think Air Wolf shows us that a true hero doesn’t have to ride up in a horse, he can also fly in a chopper like Air Wolf. If you like choppers that fly fast, and fight with other choppers, then I think you will really like this show.

Air Wolf was a really good show, because the music in

the show is just so great. I always used to watch this show every week, and I couldn’t wait until they made a new Air Wolf episode.

I think Air Wolf is just as good as Knight Rider. I am talking about the original Knight Rider.

long live Air Wolf! A great classic TV show. Air Wolf reminds us of the times when TV was actually good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101604339010630/k2311a0416/4.16.08