Meat Lovers Pizza from Dominos  » Food  »
  • I think that I was hoping for a lot more meat, and they just didn't deliver on that promise

• by Jenn Eblin

The Meat Lovers Pizza that arrived from Dominoes wasn’t exactly what I was expecting. I think that I was hoping for a lot more meat, and they just didn’t deliver on that promise. The pizza itself arrived hot and smelling strongly of pizza sauce, but there were not enough toppings to please my family.

They used hamburger,

sausage, pepperoni, and a few other ingredients that I couldn’t quite identify. They scattered most of the toppings on the middle of the pizza, leaving the edges completely empty. There was a good 2-3 inches on the sides that had only cheese and sauce, no meat. That’s not what I would call a meat lovers pizza.

I ...

• was also disappointed with the variety. There was far more hamburger and sausage than there were any other toppings, and the taste of the hamburger seemed to overwhelm the other types of meats. I ended up eating a lot more hamburger than I did any other meats.

Since we ordered the thin crust, there wasn’t as much

sauce and cheese as there usually is on the pizza. The sauce layer was so thin that I actually opened up the pizza to see if they even remembered to use it. It was there, but there wasn’t as much as I wanted. Hopefully they will rework this pizza to make it better for real meat lovers.

Angela Jimenez says :

I have had great experiences with Dominos, but I have seen that their pies do change from location to location. For example my Dominos pies in NYC were much better than the ones I’d receive while in Orlando, so I guess that it just depends on the area and the store that you order from.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271604339000630/k2311a0416/4.16.08