Suave Professionals Amplifying Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • If I use regular shampoo, this conditioner works well enough on its own, adding body to my hair, but for the best results I would recommend using both shampoo and conditioner with volumizing/amplifying formula
  • The conditioner itself is light-green, exactly the color of the bottle (I thought it was cute when I first saw it)

• by Lorianna
      I have recently purchased Suave Professionals Amplifying Conditioner, to go with the Suave Thick and Full shampoo. I wanted to see whether using an amplifying conditioner instead of regular will increase the volumizing effect of the shampoo, and it does.

The hair looks naturally thick and full,

more so than with just the shampoo.

If I use regular shampoo, this conditioner works well enough on its own, adding body to my hair, but for the best results I would recommend using both shampoo and conditioner with volumizing/amplifying formula.

The conditioner comes in a 14.

5 ...

• fl oz light-green plastic bottle with a flip-up lid.

The directions on the back of the bottle state that the product is to be applied to damp hair after shampooing, left on for 1-3 minutes, and then rinsed off.

The conditioner itself is light-green, exactly the color

of the bottle (I thought it was cute when I first saw it).

It is creamy, with a light scent that is hard to identify - neither fruity nor floral, just a soft, gentle scent.

In addition to the volumizing effect, the conditioner also makes the hair soft and manageable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120233900428/k2311a022/2.2.06