Mozilla Firefox  » Software  »
Australia
  • Unfortunately one of the most common browsers in use today is the default browser of Microsoft, Internet Explorer
  • I love using Mozilla and I know you will too

• by Jaqson
      The most disturbing thing I find about using a computer, in particular PC is how easily a virus can infect your system. The usual way a virus effects your computer is through execute files, which a P. C has to have in order to use software on your computer.

A lot of virus execute files are linked to Internet Explorer, which means every time you log on to the internet and use Internet Explorer the more likely your computer can

be infected. Unfortunately one of the most common browsers in use today is the default browser of Microsoft, Internet Explorer.

Mozilla Firefox is an internet browser anyone can use. I stumbled on Mozilla through a friend who suggested I should use it.

I had just recently upgraded to broadband and was delighting in how quick the internet was loading in comparison to dial up. My friend suggested using Mozilla because Internet Explorer was very slow in comparison.

When I ...

• made the change I realised just how much slower Internet Explore was. I will never use Internet Explorer again due to the slowness of uploading.

Plus a lot of viruses are written to infect Internet Explorer. Not using Internet Explorer may save me a bit of clean up work every week.

Mozilla Firefox can be downloaded from the web in a short time. You can download it free from Mozilla Firefox’s official website.

It is easy to install on

your computer and its interface is very user friendly. Mozillas page looks similar to Internet Explorer with the tool bars located at the top of the page.

You can default your homepage if you wish, mine is always defaulted to Google. Using Mozilla is similar to using Internet Explorer; some of the buttons are in different places so you may have to spend a bit of time getting use to controlling it.

I love using Mozilla and I know you will too.

Mozilla Firefox

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 307093390430/k2311a097/9.7.05