Dog Treat Jar-CBD gift exclusive  » Pets  »
  • It has made keeping my dog treats very convenient while having a little fun with the storage, as well

• by mbowie

I love dogs. I have three dogs. They all love dog treats.

I have been trying to train my dogs to come in, from the back yard, when I called them. Using dog treats was the obvious training method for us.

I wanted to keep dog treats on my counter by the back

door. I didn’t want it to look bad or tacky though.

I was shopping at Christian Book Distributors online and found the Dog Treat Jar - CBD gift exclusive. I don’t normally like dog treat jars but, this one was nice looking.

This dog treat jar is ceramic and ten inches tall. The ...

• lid has the plastic ring on it to keep the lid on tight.

The container keeps the dog treats fresh. The jar is red with black doggy foot prints all over it.

The lid has a white dog bone on the top. “Spoiled, Loved, I am Blessed” is written in white across the bottom

of the jar.

I really like this jar. It is sturdy, not too light, and looks pretty nice on my counter.

It has made keeping my dog treats very convenient while having a little fun with the storage, as well. It was around twenty dollars but, I got it on sale for around six dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291604338890630/k2311a0416/4.16.08