Vicks Early Defense Foaming Hand Sanitizer
  • I think most hand sanitizers have the same percentage

• by mbowie

I usually keep hand sanitizers around. I am so glad that they have been made. They can really come in handy. Recently, my daughter was diagnosed with strep throat.

We were quite surprised. She didn’t have a sore throat or anything. However, her tonsils were swollen and she did test positive for the strep.

Thankfully the

strep was caught early. We got the antibiotic. I also found Vicks Early Defense Foaming Hand Sanitizer.

Since the strep was going to be very contagious for around two more days, I went ahead and bought the sanitizer too.

Vicks Early Defense Foaming Hand Sanitizer fights germs for up to three hours. It also kills 99.

9% of germs. I ...

• think most hand sanitizers have the same percentage. It is a cucumber mint scent.

It really does smell nice. I wouldn’t have known about cucumber and all of that if it wasn’t written on the bottle. Still, the scent it nice.

I also like that is has aloe vera in it. A lot of hand sanitizers can

really dry my hands out. The foam is nice too.

I just use two pumps, as recommended by Vicks. So far nobody else has gotten strep. The Vicks came to be very useful.

We used it a good bit in the last few days. I think this is a brand of hand sanitizer that I will continue to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341604338860630/k2311a0416/4.16.08