Goosebumps Booklight/Clock  » Books  »
  • Unfortunately, while it provides good light, the Goosebumps Booklight/Clock is not the smallest booklight I have ever come across

• by Simon Alazar

I have had a few booklights in my time: they are very useful things for reading when it gets dark, and they are very portable. Usually they are somewhat small things, as they should be for easy portability. Unfortunately, while it provides good light, the Goosebumps Booklight/Clock is not the smallest booklight I have ever come across. In

fact it is pretty bulky.

And this is my gripe with the Goosebumps Booklight/Clock. I do use it and it is quite helpful, but it is not the sort of booklight you can just slide onto your book and hold easily in your hands. In fact, the only thing I can do with it is sit it down ...

• and then try to aim the light at my book. It works well enough, but it is not the most capable booklight I have ever come across.

I do like the clock, though. It is nice to be able to see the time while you’re reading, wherever you may be. And the glow in the dark function

is pretty cool, if you ask me. It means you can always figure out where it is, even when you’re sitting in the dark. Not a bad booklight, but I would have liked it better if they could have made it a bit more manageable in size. Oh well, I guess you can’t get everything right all of the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171604338790630/k2311a0416/4.16.08