Market Pantry Grade A Honey  » Food  »
2.5
  • Not the best honey in the world, but enough to put a little bit of sweetness in a nice cup of tea
  • I don't think I will be buying it again, but it isn't as bad as it could be

• by Simon Alazar

Honey is a nice, sweet and tasty addition to a number of foods and drinks. I particularly like to put a bit of honey in my tea. I went to my local Target store the other day and went looking for some honey. Surprising me it turned out that they only had one variety

of honey available: their own generic brand Market Pantry.

Somewhat reluctantly I pulled it off the shelf and through it into my basket. It was cheap and I figured how bad could it really be? Honey is honey, after all. There isn’t much to it. And of course it did come in ...

• a little plastic squeeze bear container, which only the most reputable of honeys come in, so it couldn’t be horrible.

And, as I expected, it wasn’t horrible. Not the best honey in the world, but enough to put a little bit of sweetness in a nice cup of tea. I don’t think I will

be buying it again, but it isn’t as bad as it could be. There are other stores that I can get some non-generic honey that will probably be better than this Market Pantry stuff. But for right now until I am finished with it (which will be a while) it will suit me just fine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271604338780630/k2311a0416/4.16.08