Democratic Primaries  » Local news  »
  • Unfortunately I am not very fond of the current Republican candidate, John McCain, either, but that is a different story
  • They have just gotten dirtier and dirtier and since I don't like either one of them all I have to do is laugh

• by Simon Alazar

I am not a Democrat. I have never been a Democrat and quite frankly I expect that I will never be a Democrat. That said, it has been with great interest that I have been watching the Democratic primaries this 2008 election cycle. Admittedly I am no fan of either of the

candidates, neither Barack Obama nor Hillary Clinton are much to write home about. Unfortunately I am not very fond of the current Republican candidate, John McCain, either, but that is a different story.

What interests me about the current election is just how laughable the whole thing is. First of all, you have the ...

• complete inability for the Democrats to make a choice. Usually the primary is long over by now, as the primary season is normally a farce anyway. This year, though, it is going on for quite some time, and all the Democrats can do is complain about how long it is taking!

The lengths

to which the two candidates have gone in order to badmouth each other is really to me quite hilarious. They have just gotten dirtier and dirtier and since I don’t like either one of them all I have to do is laugh. Disenfranchising two not insignificant states out of the entire process is pretty funny too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 361604338770630/k2311a0416/4.16.08