Brad Garrett  » People  »
  • I think his role in this movie was very different from his funny happy role in the show Everybody Loves Raymond
  • I really think he is one of the best actors I have ever seen in my life

• by MysticPen

Brad Garrett is a very good actor. He has had many roles in movies and in TV. He is mostly known for his big role on the hit TV show EveryBody loves Raymond.

He played the part of Robert Ray’s brother. I think that this show, is very funny.

Brad Garrett is so funny playing the part

of Robert in the show EveryBody Loves Raymond. It’s very funny how he is always jealous of his brother who seems to get all the love and attention from their family.

Brad Garrett also played a role in the movie Suicide Kings. He was one of the mobsters who was part of a scam lot to cheat ...

• some people out of money.

I think his role in this movie was very different from his funny happy role in the show Everybody Loves Raymond. I also think that Robert did a great of of voice acting in the movie Ratatouille.

Over all Brad Garrett is a very good actor, and he has a very funny

and unique voice. I really think he is one of the best actors I have ever seen in my life.

He can do it all, TV, movies, and he is great at comedy. Brad Garrett has some very classic lines that he says as his role of Robert on Everybody Loves Raymond.

Long live Brad Garrett and Robert Barone.

Error: Can`t connect to MySQLL!