Peter Boyle  » People  »
  • In fact I think he made the show Everybody Loves Raymond a really great show
  • Without him, I don't think the show could have been so funny
  • This is something that I thought was very funny

• by MysticPen

Peter Boyle played Raymond’s dad on the hit show Everybody Loves Raymond, and he is a very good actor. You might not know this, but Peter Boyle also played the role of the cab driver in the movie The Shadow. He is very funny, and a very good actor. In fact

I think he made the show Everybody Loves Raymond a really great show. Without him, I don’t think the show could have been so funny. Peter Boyle played the role of Frank in the show Everybody Loves Raymond. The reason I really liked his acting was because he made fun of everyone ...

• on the show. He would make jokes about Ray and Robert, he would even insult in own wife. This is something that I thought was very funny. When he acted in movies, he had that same wit and charm, that he had in the TV show EveryBody Loves Raymond.

It’s very sad

to know that Peter Boyle died in 2006. He will always be missed. But we have the memory of his recored movies and tv shows. And we can only hope to see him again one. Peter Boyle will always be remembered as Frank.

Peter Boyle was a great actor, and will be greatly missed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521604338550630/k2311a0416/4.16.08