The Avengers movie  » Movies  »
0.5
  • I haven't seen the tv-series myself, perhaps that was expected, because I don't think I ever saw such a confusing film before

• by limonar
      This is a the film version of a classic tv-series from the 1960s. Uma Thurman is a sexy british agent and Ralph Fiennes her partner.

Sean Connery is the villain who threatens

to destroy the whole world with some kind of weather machine.

I haven’t seen the tv-series myself, perhaps that was expected, because I don’t think I ever saw such a confusing film before.

It is just as if when the film begins we are already in the middle of the story and what happened before is up to every viewer to figure out for ...

• The Avengers movie
      himself.

Well, it seems kind of strange to me to do that kind of film over 30 years after the tv-series came out, as I can’t imagine a lot of people could

have seen it since then.

The acting is not very good either and the special effects are below all criticism.

Still, it may have gotten away with that if it wasn’t so confusing.

The Avengers movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120233840128/k2311a022/2.2.06