Lovin’ My Glade Wisp Flameless Candle
  • I love candles and I love smelly stuff, so the Glade Wisp Flameless Candle is perfect for me, and our house

• by Terri

Recently I became a bzz agent, part of a word of mouth program. My first product I received to try out and talk about was the Glade Wisp Flameless Candle. I absolutely love it!

Not only is a it a nice size, but it is attractive. The

flameless candle sits inside a pretty glass holder, which compliments any decor or style. It comes with scented oil and 2 aa batteries, everything you need to enjoy your candle right away.

They have several scents to choose from, and we have classic linen, a fresh, clean scent. If you look closely, you can see little puffs, or wisps of fragrance come out of the top of the candle. There is a small latch on the bottom, so you may control the strength of the fragrance. We plan on trying all the scents.

The candle, of coarse is ...

• Lovin' My Glade Wisp Flameless Candle
      flameless, so it is completely portable so I can take it from room to room, and I do not have to worry if I blew it out or not. This is especially comforting when you have small kids and pets, like I do.

I also enjoy the way the

candle looks like it flickers, like a real candle.

We bought my brother in law and sister in law a candle as part of their wedding gift so they could enjoy it.

I love candles and I love smelly stuff, so the Glade Wisp Flameless Candle is perfect for me, and our house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121604338340530/k2311a0416/4.16.08