Kroger Brand Beef Brisket  » Food  »
  • I recently bought a two for the price of one Kroger brand beef brisket
  • It was Kroger brand and I didn't know if that would make a difference compared to the butcher meat you get at the store

• by realityrain

I recently bought a “two for the price of one” Kroger brand beef brisket. I have never bought a beef brisket before and had never cooked one before.

I only bought it because it was two for one so it was a good deal and would feed the husband and I for at

least two meals.

It was Kroger brand and I didn’t know if that would make a difference compared to the “butcher meat” you get at the store.

I thawed it two nights ago in the refrigerator and then marinated it until today.

I put the seasoning packet on the top and grilled ...

• it on the lowest heat on my gas grill for three hours.

Then I mixed up a barbeque sauce mixture (making more of a barbeque mop) and put it on every hour.

I cooked it for three more hours and raised the temperature the last forty five minutes.

This Kroget brand

beef brisket was so tender and juicy! The in-laws were here and they loved it also.

It was a perfect Sunday dinner and made you feel like grilling and spring are really here! I am just as excited that I still have another one in the freezer to make next weekend if I want!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271604338260530/k2311a0416/4.16.08