Sony ICF S10MK2 Portable Radio  » Electronics  »
  • I highly recommend the Song ICF S10MK2 Portable radio, if you are looking to buy a portable radio then look no further than this one, I have had absolutely no problems with it and have been using it for a while and have put it under stress

• by Carl Unger

The Sony ICF S10MK2 Portable Radio has stood the test of time, I have put it through alot, I one attached it to my push bike using sticky tape and rode with it for 20km, some of it on pretty unstable road. The great thing is it still works fine and it didn’t cut out when I

sped up or went over a small bump unlike one other radio I previously used on my bike.

This radio looks like a normal radio, it is black almost all over, so in the looks area it looks fine.

It has a large antenna so it can pick up alot of signal, I have had no problems picking up ...

• both AM and FM signals with this radio.

The volume range is fine, if you plan on using it to provide the music for a large party then this is of no use because the volume range isn’t too loud.

This radio I would classify as hard, light and durable. Perfect for camping trips but not only that but

pretty much anything you could think of.

I highly recommend the Song ICF S10MK2 Portable radio, if you are looking to buy a portable radio then look no further than this one, I have had absolutely no problems with it and have been using it for a while and have put it under stress. So go and grab one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161604338120530/k2311a0416/4.16.08